Monday, February 11, 2013

Click, Earn, Write and Blog Walking


Hmm, click, earn, write a blog post and blog walking has been done in a day. It should be a multitasking job.
Could you do it? I know you would and better than me. Two thumbs up for you!
I was writing two post already: snail internet connection and v formation, but has been deleted. It is monday and should be "Semangat Pagi!"

Lets start click, earn, write a blog post and blog walking!

1. Blog walking or surfing on my friend's websites or blogs.
2. While writing this Click, Earn, Write and Blog Walking blog post, comments on my friends and replying comments on oerip08, chatting and clicking on several ads.
3. Clicking on winspiral's liberty game, click and earn. Done!
4. Log on at PayToClick.in. I have collected USD 0.14987. Log out and done!
5. Log on at Christ Kiss Coin. I have Congratulation! You have got daily login reward 7.00 Coins! message and collecting 101.2 coins. Log out and done!
6. Log on at ayaemails.com and on progress!
7. Log on at PTCBox.com. I have collected USD 1.86, log out and done!
8. Log on at smileytraffic.com and on progress!
9. Log on at PaidToLogin.com. I have collected USD 0.00219, log out and done!

And so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment