Monday, February 11, 2013

Honesty Is The Best Policy

Honesty is the best policy has been told to me by Mrs. Meike, an English teacher. And i have met a real case two days ago.

I have been sent a complaint email to PaidToLogin.com, a message should be:

Dear PaidToLogin,
I have collected USD 0.3 and has been cashout but your server shows that exceeded limit access or something.
Where my money go?I have checked my LR - stands for Liberty Reserve ed. account and there is no money from you or PaidToLogin.
Please fix your problem.

Regards
Taufik Setiawan

i paid you right now as a reply email from PaidToLogin.com.

where my money go email


And...

My USD 0.31 has been received instantly.

USD 0.31 from paid to login


It is not only about USD 0.31. It is about honesty among us. Honesty could brought loyalty.

Thank you, PaidToLogin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment