Friday, January 4, 2013

Trying To Convert $20 PP Into $18.4 LR

I have found this bigcash24 yesterday. And i was interested in on e-currency which i had no idea about it. So, i am trying to follow his/her step today, try to learn by doing it. Unfortunately, i do not have $10 USD on my liberty reserve. And i need a perfect money, then i have signed up.

I have $20 on my paypal, i thought i could exchange my $20 pp or paypal into my lr or liberty reserve through Oerip 08 as you have seen a banner link on right side bar Exchange emoney with $18.4 lr or liberty reserve.

Am i succeded?

Not yet, i hope someone from somewhere could be interested in to convert his/her $18.4 LR into $20 paypal.

While i was surfing on smileytraffic, i found this eCurrency Money, just signed up to learn more about this e currency money or exchange e money.

And i've got $0.03 LR for login and write I logged in! UXXXXX on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment