Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good Bye, XtremeSurf.Info!!!

Opening my Payza: Money Received email from XtremeSurf.info, i should be happy. But i did not. Why? Because i have only $1.01 = 1% x $100.156. Amazing isn't it?

Subject: Payza: Money Received

From: Payza

To: me

Date and time: yesterday, 2 January 2013 8:17 AM

Dear Taufik Setiawan,

You've got cash!

Xtreme Surf! (###email_address###) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details
Date: January 01, 2013 8:17:45 PM
Amount Sent: $1.01 USD
Sender Name: Xtreme Surf!
Sender Email: #####
Reference Number: ####
Message: Xtreme Surf Cashout History ID Date Amount Description Processor/Paid to Delete 2013-01-01 100.16 Jan 1 x 1% None given $1.01 cents paid
View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.



After collecting cent by cent up to $100.



I have deleted my account on Xtreme Surf dot Info. Just click Delete Your Account tab.



Hmmm! I should be deleting all XtremeSurf.info links at: Would You Be My Referral?, Yuk Bergabung di PTC, Register Me!, wybmr on weebly and wybmr.n.nu.

No comments:

Post a Comment