Sunday, December 16, 2012

Promoting Oerip 08 blog on AyaEmails dot com

I was clicking on Paid To Click section. I clicked on Earnings



I looked at 70,5621 points on Ayaemails.com.



Click Redemption Area, scroll down your mouse and click 20 point solo Paid Mail to All.



Open a new tab, Oerip 08 blog, ctrl-a on address line and copy the blue line with ctrl-c.



Paste Oerip 08 blog on Piad-URL link at Ayaemails.com.



Click Send Advertising Request button.



Your order has been submitted. We will contact you soon. on Ayaemails.com.



I have submitted new website ad, Would You Be My Referral? to promote.



Oops! Invalid Ad Offer as seen on image.



Go back to Earnings section,
Click Redemption Area, scroll down your mouse and click 20 point solo Paid Mail to All.
Fill in the website form and click Send Advertising Request/b>> button.
And... Success!



I have submitted CashNHits.com too.

Oops, sorry! It just have had came up.

These images have been displayed on Ayaemails.com.

There are 3 websites promo, Oerip 08 blog, Would You Be My Referral? and CashNHits.com.



Lets started from bottom, Oerip 08 blog website ad on Ayaemails.com.



Would You Be My Referral? website ad on Ayaemails.com.



And CashNHits.com website ad on Ayaemails.com.



These are 3 Processed Ad email from Ayaemails.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment