Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paid To Login's Liberty Reserve Problem

Paidtologin.com's Liberty Reserve Problem

Moved the website on VPS hosting because shared gave 500 internal server error because of the limited resources now liberty reserve don't work anymore, i'm going to spend time in solving this issue so please be patient with payments, the ones requested and not paid will be paid at proper time. I have already contacted the staff at the virtualmin ( the control panel i have installed ) as you can see in this thread:

https://www.virtualmin.com/node/24117#comment-108661

I'll fix all things, feel free to contact me for further infos and be patient please, i beg you to be patient.

Take care,

Paidtologin's Administrator

2 comments:

  1. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work! best VPS hosting deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! cheap web hosting

    ReplyDelete