Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The First Day Of 2013

I have received this My Oerip 08's blog has been banned message. It means i can not promoting my referral links on SmileyTraffic.com. I should find a solution for my problem.

Subject RE: My Oerip 08's blog has been banned
Date: 12/30/12 (2 days ago)
From: SmileyTraffic.com
To: me

Message:
Hi Taufik!
Too many images have to load on your Blogspot pages.
Actually ALL Blogspot pages have been banned becauseof so much abuse.
Smiley
Hmmm! I see n.nu come up from other publishers/advertiser. It sounds interesting. I could have a shortest address link with dot n dot nu.
If you are interested in making website on n.nu, like Would You Be My Referral?.
Or Would You Be My Referral? On weeebly. Please do, it is free. And you will be upgrade it to your own domain by purchase.

Another email came up, You finished #5 in our click contest! from Ayaemails.com.
Subject: You finished #5 in our click contest!
Time: 4:05 AM (7 hours ago)
From: Ayaemails.com
To: me

Message:
Congratilations, Taufik!
Our click contest has just ended and you are one of the winners.Your place and prize are:
#5 - $0.2
Please contact us for details on receiving your prize.

Yep! No images for this blog post. I hope you have a nice day on the first day of 2013

2 comments:

  1. wah tulisannya berbahasa inggris semua ya mas..
    semoga sukses selalu ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sudah dibuat bilingua, bahasa inggris dan bahasa indonesia. Silahkan simak mas budi.

      Delete