Thursday, May 2, 2013

Double Checked On Paid To Promote Links

I wonder why my ptp4ever paid to promote links did not count as my sponsor accused, so i have double checked. And i found this.

Saya heran kenapa ptp4ever paid to promote links tidak menghitung seperti tuduhan sponsor saya, jadi saya cek dan ricek. Dan saya menemukan ini.


I have checked at no-minimum, and my ptp4ever has promoted. Only same username and ip did not count.

Saya sudah cek di no-minimum, dan ptp4ever saya sudah dipromosikan. Hanya saja username dan ip yang sama tidak dihitung.



my ptp4ever ads on no-minimum




To make sure, i have checked origin of your hits.
Untuk lebih meyakinkan, saya pun sudah cek asal hits kamu.



origin of your hits







1 comment:

  1. Using Rotate 4 All's paid to promote network, you can make dollars just by promoting your PTP link or by surfing other pages.

    ReplyDelete