Tuesday, March 26, 2013

oerip08 Ad on AyaEmails dot com

oerip08 blog banner 80X15


Would You Be My Referrals? blog post on oerip08 has been promoted on AyaEmails.com.
Posting Would You Be My Referrals? di oerip08 telah dipromosikan di AyaEmails.com.

I has received this Processed Ad on my google mail inbox, after i have been waiting for almost a month.
Saya sudah menerima Iklan Sudah diproses dalam inbox google mail saya, setelah saya menunggu hampir satu bulan lamanya.

Subject: Processed Ad
Date and time: Monday, March 25, 2013 and 8:24 PM (9 hours ago)
From: AyaEmails.com
To: Me

Hi taufiks!
Your ad sent!
Members...your ad stats will be in your member area!
If you are NOT a member of Ayaemails.com Please place x23 in front of the username you would like to use for your ad stats
Example : x23yourname
I will send you an ad stat link ...NO registration/no password needed!
http://www.ayaemails.com/pages/adstats2.php?advertiser=yourname
Thank for your support!

Subyek: Iklan Sudah diproses
Tanggal dan jam: Senin, 25 Maret 2013 dan 8:24 malam (9 jam lalu)
Dari: AyaEmails.com
Kepada: Saya

Hai taufiks!
Iklanmu sudah ditampilkan!
Member...Statistik iklan kamu akan ditampilkan di area membermu!
JIka kamu BUKAN seorang member dari Ayaemails.com Silahkan ganti x23 di depan username kamu yang akan digunakan untuk statistik iklanmu
Contoh : x23namakamu
Saya akan mengirimkan padamu sebuah link iklan.... TIDAK perlu registrasi/tidak perlu passwod!
http://www.ayaemails.com/pages/adstats2.php?advertiser=yourname
Terima kasih untuk dukungan kamu!

Ayaemails Processed Ad Email


Go to Ayaemails.com and login. Go directly to My Inbox. Or i could accessing through my inbox on google mail.
Meluncur ke Ayaemails.com dan login. Langsung ke My Inbox. Atau iSaya bisa mengaksesnya dari my inbox di google mail.

Would You Be My Referral? Email Ads on Ayaemails.com


To check my would you be my referral? Ad, just click on My Ad Stats.
Untuk cek iklan would you be my referral?, cukup klik My Ad Stats.

My Ad Stats on Ayaemails.com




No comments:

Post a Comment