Saturday, June 2, 2012

WYBMR Ads

Would You Be My Referral? advertisement could be WYBMR ads, in shorten as on title.
I put Would You Be My Referral? ads on PaidToLogin, TrafficG, TezakTrafficPower, XtremeSurf, AyaEmails, PayToClick, PTC Box, ,MatrixMails and No-Minimum *in short coming*.
On PaidToLogin, I put my Would You Be My Referral? ads on My Setting. Using my credits which i have got everytime i am logging in.
On TrafficG, i use 110 credits and converting into 110 views of Would You Be My Referral? ads on Website.
On TezakTrafficPower, i am surfing for 150 sites and get credits from prizes every 15 sites which i have surfed. And put my Would You Be My Referral? ads on two section, My Website and My Banner.
On XtremeSurf, i have 150 credits for surfing 150 sites with prizes USD 0.05 every 15 times of surfing and 5 credits every 26 times of surfing. I put my Would You Be My Referral? ads on Site section.
On AyaEmails, i am using 20,000 points and converting into point email ads to every member on AyaEmails. So, my Would You Be My Referral? ads becoming 20 point email ads to all member of AyaEmails.
On PayToClick, I am advertising my Would You Be My Referral? ads on Click Exchanges and Banner Ads.
On PTC Box, MatrixMails and No-Minimum, it will be soon. It is not a promise, just my simple plan.
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment